The City of Lodi strives to ensure that access to and use of all programs, services or benefits derived from any City activity will be administered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. The City will not tolerate discrimination by a City employee or recipients of Federal funds such as other agencies, contractors, consultants, suppliers, vendors and any other recipient of federal-funds from the City.
The City prohibits all discriminatory practices that may result in:
- Denial to any individual of any service, financial aid or benefit provided under the program to which he or she may be otherwise entitled
- Different standards or requirements for participation
- Discrimination in any activities conducted in a facility built in whole or part with Federal funds
- Distinction in quality, quantity or manner in which the benefit is provided
- Segregation or separate treatment in any part of the program