In-person, drop-off, and mail - Here's what you need to know about voting in Lodi
Neighborhood polling places have been replaced with Voter Service Centers, but you can still cast your ballot in-person and by mail
San Joaquin County will be mailing every voter a ballot on Monday, October 5 and this year, there are three (3) ways to vote:
- Vote By Mail (ballots can be returned by mail, in person at a Voter Service Center, or at a drop box location)
- Vote in-Person at the Registrar's Office
- Vote in-Person at a Voter Service Center
Starting Tuesday, October 6, there will be four (4) drop box locations in the City of Lodi:
- Lodi City Hall, 221 W Pine St. (City Hall remains closed to the public but the drop box will be located at the doors in the front foyer), Hours: M - Th 7:30am - 5:30pm, Every other Friday 8am - 5pm and on November 3rd from 7am - 8pm)
- Robinson's Feed Co., 1150 E Victor Rd., (Hours: 8:30am - 7pm, 7 days/week)
- Van Ruiten Family Winery, 340 W Hwy 12, (Hours: 11am - 5pm, 7 days/week)
- De Vinci's Delicatessen and Catering, 220 Church St, (Hours: M-Th 7:30am - 5:30 pm, Fri 8am - 5pm)
Voter Service Centers will be open starting Saturday, October 31 through Tuesday, November 3, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (9 am - 5 pm) and Election Day, Tuesday, November 3 (7 am - 8 pm). There will be four (4) Voter Service Centers in Lodi:
- Hutchins Street Square, 125 S Hutchins St
- Woodlake Plaza, 2401 W Turner Rd, Suite 100
- Lodi Grape Festival, 413 E Lockeford St
- One. Lodi, 2248 Tienda Dr
Replacement ballots can be requested at the Registrar's Office, 44 North San Joaquin Street, Third Floor, Suite 350, Stockton, CA 95202 or at a Voter Service Center.
For more information about voter registration, how to vote, and additional voting locations in San Joaquin County, visit the Registrar of Voters website.
More information about City elections, district voting, and candidate for City Council is available on the City website,
If you have any questions, please contact the San Joaquin Registrar of Voters at 209-468-8683 or the Lodi City Clerk's Office at 209-333-6702.