City of Lodi Cooling Center
Open Monday August 17, 2020 and August 18, 2020 from 2 P.M. until 8 P.M
Where: 125 S. Hutchins St. Lodi, CA 95240 (Crete Hall, enter main entrance on Oak St.
When: Cooling center will open from the hours of 2 P.M. until 8 P.M.
We cannot accommodate persons showing symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath).
The City of Lodi Cooling Center will follow instructions as directed by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Guidance for Cooling Center on COVID-19 May 27, 2020, Subject to change as directed by CDPH:
- Individual Control Measures and Screenings
- We will Provide temperature and symptom screenings for all visitors, including any volunteers, vendors, contractors, or other workers entering the Center.
- Staff and or visitors who are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home.
- Visitors and staff are required to wear cloth face coverings while in the Center.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be followed.
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN COOLING CENTERS
To provide a safe environment for the public, citizens will not be permitted to bring the following items inside the cooling center:
No animals (with the exception of service animals)
No drugs, including Marijuana
No tobacco products or e-cigarettes
No personal property (with the exception of a backpack)
*Prohibited items that are discovered by staff must be discarded or surrendered. The City of Lodi is not responsible for the loss or damage to personal property brought to the Cooling Center. The City of Lodi Public Library, and Hutchins Street Square Code of Conduct will be enforced and loitering is prohibited once the center is closed.
Decision to be open on Wednesday August 19, 2020 will be made at 2 p.m. Monday Aug. 18th.