News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/11/2020 3:03:35 PM to 9/1/2020 12:00:03 AM.
Posted on: June 11, 2020
[ARCHIVED] San Joaquin County Offers Economic Development Funding to Small Business
- For a grant award, applicants must be a small business that operates in San Joaquin County with at least one (not counting the owner) and no more than 50 full-time employees. This requirement does not apply to independent health-care providers and health-care clinicians.
- Applicants must verify the business has experienced unfunded expenditures due to COVID-19 by completing the Estimated COVID-19 Economic Injury Worksheet. The unfunded expenditures must have occurred at the applicant’s place of business in San Joaquin County between March 1, 2020 and the date of the grant application.
- Applicants must submit a current copy of its W-9 form.
- Applicants must operate out of a physical commercial storefront within the boundaries of San Joaquin County. The applicant’s operation can be in either an incorporated or unincorporated portion of the County. This requirement does not apply to independent health-care providers and health-care clinicians. Independent health-care providers and health-care clinicians must have a primary residence in the County to qualify.
- Applicants must have an active Business License in San Joaquin County.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the County and any associated city within San Joaquin County.
- Applicants who are involved or have been involved in legal or financial issues may not qualify.
- Applicants must have been in operation in San Joaquin County for at least one year as of March 1, 2020.
To apply, click here.