Financial Assistance for Businesses
Small Business Assistance
SBA to Reopen Shuttered Venue Operators Grants for Applications on April 24 at 12:30 p.m. EDT
Applicants can register today; updated documents are now available
In preparation for the application portal reopening, the SBA recommends eligible applicants take the following actions:
- Register on the portal in advance. Applicants will need a smartphone and a multi-factor authenticator app to register and apply;
- Review the SVOG Frequently Asked Questions and Applicant User Guide; and
- Prepare required documentation, per the Application Checklist.
SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund
This program provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Here is the attendee link for the SBA’s Restaurant Revitalization Fund webinar for next Thursday at 10:00AM.
Link to Press Release SBA Announces First-of-Its-Kind Technology Initiative for Restaurant Revitalization Fund
Important New Reporting and Social Distancing Protocol for Businesses
- Governor Newsom to Propose $4.5 Billion for Equitable Recovery for California's Businesses and Jobs in 2021 Budget
- California Small Business Relief Payment Plans for Sales and Use Tax
- California Small Business Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee at IBank
- Employment Retention Credit at the U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Business and Industry Loan Guarantee Program at the U.S. Department of Agriculture