Lodi offers several programs to help make your home look better and run more efficiently.
Qualifying appliance and product rebates must be purchased from a Lodi retailer located within Lodi city limits. Appliances and products must be Energy-Star qualified to receive a rebate. You must submit a signed application along with a copy of your paid receipt. Rebates will not exceed 50% of the cost of the appliance or product.
This rebate will post as a credit on your City of Lodi utility bill.
- Refrigerator (Energy Star Qualified)
- Dishwasher (Energy Star Qualified - Electric water heat)
- Clothes Washer (Energy Star Qualified - Electric water heat)
- Storage Water Heater (0.93 Energy Factor or Greater)
- Heat Pump Water Heater (Energy Star Qualified)
- Screw-in LED Lamp/Bulb (Energy Star Qualified, must be between 6W & 22W)
- Ceiling Fan (Energy Star Qualified)
- Smart Power Strip (with control device)
Home Improvement Rebates:
Qualifying Home Improvements:
- Attic Insulation (R-19 or less to R-30 or greater)
- Wall Insulation (R-0 to R-13 or greater)
- Solar Attic Fan (replacing electric fan)
- Replacement Window (U-Value of 0.32 or less, SHGC of 0.25 or less. Must be replacing single pane windows.)
- Window Film (Solar Heat Game Coefficient of 0.40 or less)
- Exterior Window Solar Screen (Dark colored; openness factor 5% of less)
- Room air conditioner (Energy Star Qualified)
- Web-enabled Smart Thermostat (Energy Star Qualified - must have central AC)
- Central Air Conditioner (15 SEER & 12.5 EER or greater)
- Central Air Conditioner (17 SEER & 13 EER or greater)
- Central Air Conditioner (19 SEER & 14 EER or greater)
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner (15 SEER or greater)
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner (17 SEER or greater)
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner (19 SEER or greater)
- Evaporative-Cooled Central Air Conditioner (15 EER or greater)
- Heat Pump (15 SEER & 8.4 HSPF or greater)
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump (15 SEER or greater)
- Whole House Fan (permanently installed in upper floor ceiling)
- Refrigerant Charge & Tune-Up (over/under charge 20% or less)
- Variable Speed Pool Pump (with variable speed pump controller)
- Air Sealing with Blower Door pre- and post-test (30% or greater air changes/hour reduction)
- Duct Sealing with Duct Blaster pre- and post-test (20% or greater CFM Reduction)
You don't always have to spend a lot of money to save a lot. Lodi Electric has a wide variety of rebate programs available to residents, whether it's for offsetting the cost of a new heating/cooling system or attic insulation or fans.
You must submit a signed application with a copy of your paid receipt. For more information please call 855-516-2105.