Welcome to the Human Resources Internet page.
The Human Resources Division works in partnership with City Departments to enhance organizational values through collaborative teamwork to maintain effective communication, excellent customer service, and equal employment opportunity.
Human Resources has primary responsibilities in the areas of the City’s:
- Benefits administration
- Class and compensation
- Employee performance and development
- Employee relations
- Recruitment and selection process
Commitment & Contribution of Human Resources
- We are here to make the City a more efficient and effective organization.
- We do the right thing, at the right time, and for the right reasons. You’ll find that we are fair in all our interactions and decisions.
- We are honest and truthful in the advice and recommendations that we offer. We keep commitments and never evade our responsibilities.
- Finally, you’ll always find a friendly welcome in our office. We truly enjoy people and helping them in their lives. We have a positive attitude, like our jobs, and feel it is a pleasure to meet your requests. After all, it’s because of you that we have a job!