Starting & Stopping Service

Starting New Service

If you are starting new residential service, you will need the following:

  • Completed service application
  • Picture identification (driver’s license, state identification card, military identification, or U.S. passport)
  • Signed Rental Agreement or proof of home ownership

All previous balances and collection agency fees must be paid in full (if applicable). A deposit may be required to start new service.

Stopping Service

It is your responsibility to notify the City when you move or would like to make any changes to your account.