What is Sora?
Sora is a new reading app for students powered by Overdrive. It allows students to have one app for all of their educational and personal reading needs. Students can read for school or leisure, listen to audio books, and keep track of their reading stats.
Steps to Get Started
- Download from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It is also accessible from the official Sora website
- Once downloaded and launched click the "Have a setup code? Continue -->" button
- Then input the setup code: lodiusd
- You will then be asked to "Sign in using Lodi Unified School District"
- You will then sign in with your LodiUSD assigned Google Account.
- You can then add our Library's digital selection by going to the menu button at the top right of the app
- Press the "Add Library" button
- You will then enter: Northern California Digital Library
- When you go to "Borrow" or "Place Hold" on a title you will be requested to sign in to our Library with your Library card
Link to Sora's Getting Started page
Link to Overdrive's Sora Informational page