Let us help your book club with books!
What is Book Club in a Box?
Book Club in a Box with the Lodi Public Library is a program that allows you to borrow 10-15 copies of a book for your local book club. Some of the titles even have Audio and Large Print copies available as well. There are a little over 300 titles in the collection to choose from. Books clubs are a great way to form communities, get back into reading, and help new readers get into reading.
How does it work?
- You will look over the collection of book club titles and choose which one you will be using for your book club.
- Once you have an item that you want to order you must fill out the Title Request form.
- Drop off your filled out Title Request form at the front desk or email our contact.
Some more details and considerations.
- Give us at least 2 weeks notice before you need the book. More time is always preferred.
- You can request titles up to 18 months in advance.
- You can send multiple requests at once. Just make sure that each request has its own Title Request form.