Withdrawal and Refund Request
If you are not satisfied with your class, please contact our STAFF right away so we can rectify the matter.
If you'd like to withdraw from a class, please fill out the Withdrawal/Refund Request Form. Click SAVE AS and email your document to Parks & Recreation Department or print and bring to the Parks and Recreation Office, 230 W. Elm Street, Monday-Thursday and every other Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Withdrawal/Refund Request Policy
- All Withdrawal Requests must be submitted in writing on the Withdrawal Request Form and submitted to the PRCS Department.
- Full refund of registration fee, non-resident fee, material fees and administrative fees will be given if the department cancels the Activity. Online third-party processing fees and charges (vary) are NOT REFUNDABLE
- Full refund will be given for medical reasons before the first day of the activity, or if the participant is cut from the program (documentation must be provided for medical reasons).
- Withdrawal Requests submitted at least 7 calendar days before a class starts will receive the registration fee, non-resident fee and material fees, less a $5 Withdrawal Fee. Administrative Fee ($7) and online third-party processing fees and charges (vary) are NON-REFUNDABLE. See receipt for fees paid.
- Registrants will receive 50 percent of the registration fee, non-resident fee and material fees less a $5 Withdrawal Fee for refund requests made 0-6 days before the first day of the activity. Administrative Fee ($7) and online third-party processing fees and charges (vary) are NON-REFUNDABLE. See receipt for fees paid.
- No refunds will be given after the first day of the activity. Please contact program staff for withdrawal requests made after class start date.
- If approved, all refund checks will be processed within 30 days of receipt. If paid with cash or check, a check will be issued. If paid with a credit/debit card, a refund will go back to the card.