Enze Pool at Blakely Park
1050 S. Stockton St., Lodi, CA 95240 (map)
Water Fitness Schedule
Dates: May 3-June 11 (6 weeks)
- Lap Swim/Seniors Disabled – ($3/participant) Patrons can participate in this activity to swim laps or exercise. No fitness instructors are scheduled during this time.
- Water Fitness – ($5/participant) An instructor-led class focused on aerobic endurance and resistance training.
- Arthritis Fitness – ($5/participant) An instructor-led class catered for patrons with arthritis, physical limitation, or disabilities. The class is designed to be low-impact, less strain on muscles, and focuses on gentle stretching with mild aquatic aerobic activity.
Capacity Limits – Lap Swim: 6, Water Fitness: 20, Arthritis Fitness: 20
Special considerations about the Enze Pool facility:
- This pool requires street parking
- Pool temperature ranges from 78-81 degrees. The pool is heated and covered with a pool cover to maintain warmer temperatures
- There are no entry steps, only ladders. However, we do have an ADA compliant chair lift
- The pool depths range from 4ft to 5ft
- We are limited to 20 participants per class due to COVID-19 guidelines
COVID Guidelines: Participants will be required to wear a face covering upon arrival and will receive a health screening at check in. Participant must show up dressed ready to swim. Showers will not be available for use. Face coverings must be worn at all times when not in the pool.