Fixed Route Schedules & Maps
- Pay the correct fare in cash, or discount tickets (drivers do not make change).
- Wear seat belts if vehicle is equipped with seat belts.
- Avoid distracting the driver or annoying other passengers with inappropriate behavior.
- Maintain wheelchair or other mobility device in a safe condition according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Expect shared-ride service; others may be picked up after or dropped off before you reach your destination.
- Maintain acceptable standards of hygiene.
- No eating, drinking or smoking on board.
- No riding while intoxicated and under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- No littering in the vehicle.
- Radio, cassette tape players, compact disc players, or other sound generating equipment may only be used with headphones. Music is not permitted to be played aloud.