Only those passengers who have eligible IDs may pay reduced fare on GrapeLine Fixed Route, General Public Dial-A-Ride or VineLine ADA paratransit service.
If you do not have one of the following eligible cards, you will be required to pay full fare:
- Medicare Card
- DMV 'Senior Citizen' ID (not regular driver's license)
- Access San Joaquin Dicount Fare Card for both seniors and people with disabilities
- Access San Joaquin ADA Certified Passenger ID Card
- Discount Fare ID Card from other transit agency.
If you believe you are eligible to pay reduced fare but do not have one of the forms of ID listed above, you will need to submit an application for a Discount Fare Card through Access San Joaquin. This card will allow you to pay reduced fare at all transit agencies in San Joaquin County.
Please select the following link to access the Discount Fare Card application:
You will need to supply evidence of your age and/or disability in order to obtain a Discount Fare Card. The application will identify required documents for the card.
Reduced Fares for Classroom Trips - Students with Special Needs
Teachers who wish to take their students with special needs on field trips do not need to obtain individual Discount Fare ID cards for each student. Please provide the following information to the City of Lodi Transit Administration office and call (209)333-6706:
- A letter from the school principal on appropriate letterhead indicating that the class is a special day class.
- Number of students and aides.
- The date, time, and fixed routes being used for the field trip.