Only those passengers who have eligible IDs may pay reduced fare on GrapeLine Fixed Route, General Public Dial-A-Ride or VineLine ADA paratransit service.
If you do not have one of the following eligible cards, you will be required to pay full fare:
- Medicare Card
- DMV 'Senior Citizen' ID (not regular driver's license)
- City of Lodi 'Senior' Discount Fare ID Card
- 'Senior' ID from another transit agency
- City of Lodi 'People with Disabilities' Discount Fare ID Card
- 'People with Disabilities' ID from another transit agency
- City of Lodi 'VineLine' ADA Certified Passenger ID Card
If you believe you are eligible to pay reduced fare but do not have one of the forms of ID listed above, you will need to submit an application for a City of Lodi GrapeLine Discount Fare ID Card.
You will need to supply evidence of your age and/or disability in order to obtain a Discount Fare ID Card. The application will identify required documents for the card.
Select here for Discount Fare ID Card Application (English)
Applicacion para Tarjeta de Tarifa Reducida
Select here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding the DFC Program
Reduced Fares for Classroom Trips - Students with Special Needs
Teachers who wish to take their students with special needs on field trips do not need to obtain individual Discount Fare ID cards for each student. Please provide the following information to the City of Lodi Transit Administration office and call (209)333-6706:
- A letter from the school principal on appropriate letterhead indicating that the class is a special day class.
- Number of students and aides.
- The date, time, and fixed routes being used for the field trip.