No Show/Late Cancellation Policy
No-show/ Late Cancellation Policy
Politica para cancelacion tardia/no se presenta
Dial-A-Ride and VineLine Reservation Services
You can request to be picked up from your departure point at the same time every day. You can also arrange for your return trip home. Your reservations will remain unless you ask for them to change.
Reservation and subscription services are available on Lodi Dial-A-Ride up to seven days in advance. Simply call Dispatch at 333-6806 the day before you wish to travel and your reservation will be entered into the system. If you make a reservation and are unable to keep it please call two hours prior, so that the trip can be reassigned and someone else can utilize the service.
The federal Americans with Disabilities Act allows reservations to be adjusted one hour prior and after pickup request time.
Wheelchairs must be in good working order with functional brakes. Our drivers are not allowed to push wheelchairs up or down inclines or over barriers. We encourage wheelchair users to remain in their chair and wear a lap belt during loading and unloading, as well as while riding on Dial-A-Ride\VineLine. All wheelchairs will be secured to the bus.
Tips for Dial-A-Ride/VineLine Service
- When you call, be prepared to tell the dispatcher where want to be picked up, where you want to go, your telephone number, the time you need to be there and when you want to return.
- Since our drivers are not allowed to enter a private residence and they must keep their vehicle in sight at all times, please wait at the entrance of your pickup locations and be visible to the bus driver.
- Our drivers will only wait five minutes at each stop for passengers. Please be ready when Dial-A-Ride/VineLine arrives.
- Riders should limit their number of packages to one armload, or the equivalent of two grocery bags
- Packages must be transported on your lap, or under the seat.
- Drivers must adhere to a schedule and cannot assist with packages.
- Dial-A-Ride reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who demonstrate unsafe or disruptive behavior. Violations of rules may result in possible prosecution.