GrapeLine General Public Dial-A-Ride & VineLine ADA Paratransit Services
Monday-Friday 6:10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
RESERVATIONS TAKEN DAILY
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dial-a-Ride/VineLine Rider's Guide (Pamphlet)
Guia para los pasajeros Dial-A-Ride/ VineLine (Folleto)
Dial-A-Ride Information Books
Dial-A-Ride Rider's Information Book
Libro de Informacion para Pasajeros de Dial-A-Ride
VineLine ADA Information Books
VineLine ADA Paratransit Riders' Information Book
Libro de informacion para pasajeros elegibles para el servicio paratransito ADA (Espanol)
VineLine ADA Paratransit Service Applications
Please submit both Rider Application & Health Professional Verification forms.
1. Rider Application
2. Health Professional Verification form
1. Solicitud de certificacion para ADA Paratransit
2. Forumlario de Verificacion Medica Profesional
No Show/Late Cancellation Policy
No-show/ Late Cancellation Policy
Politica para cancelacion tardia/no se presenta
Dial-A-Ride and VineLine Reservation Services
Reservation and subscription services are available on Lodi Dial-A-Ride up to fourteen (14) days in advance. Simply call Dispatch at 333-6806 and your reservation will be entered into the system. If you make a reservation and are unable to keep it, please call at least two hours prior, so that the trip can be reassigned and someone else can utilize the service.
The federal Americans with Disabilities Act allows reservations to be adjusted one hour prior and after pickup request time.
If you reguarly make reservations for the same destination, day of the week, and time, you may want to use our subscription service. If you request it, you will have a standing reservation with the same day, time, and destination until you request to cancel the service. Remember to cancel your ride if you ever do not need the service, otherwise you will receive a 'No Show/Late Cancellation' letter.
Wheelchairs must be in good working order with functional brakes. Our drivers are not allowed to push wheelchairs up or down inclines or over barriers. We encourage wheelchair users to remain in their chair and wear a lap belt during loading and unloading, as well as while riding on Dial-A-Ride/VineLine. All wheelchairs will be secured to the bus.
Tips for Dial-A-Ride/VineLine Service
- When you call, be prepared to tell the dispatcher where want to be picked up, where you want to go, your telephone number, the time you need to be there and when you want to return.
- Since our drivers are not allowed to enter a private residence and they must keep their vehicle in sight at all times, please wait at the entrance of your pickup locations and be visible to the bus driver.
- Our drivers will only wait five minutes at each stop for passengers. Please be ready when Dial-A-Ride/VineLine arrives.
- Riders should limit their number of packages to one armload, or the equivalent of two grocery bags
- Packages must be transported on your lap, or under the seat.
- Drivers must adhere to a schedule and cannot assist with packages.
- Dial-A-Ride/VineLine reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who demonstrate unsafe or disruptive behavior. Violations of rules may result in possible prosecution.