June 20, 2003
Long running musical program celebrates 18 years in
Lunch Time Live Series presents local and regional acts at All Veterans’ Memorial Plaza
Lodi, Calif -- (June 20, 2003) - Lodi’s own Lunch Time Live Series, celebrates its 18th anniversary as it kicks off two months of FREE outdoor noon-time concerts at the All Veterans’ Memorial Plaza (next to Lodi’s City Hall).
Presented by the Lodi Arts Commission, in conjunction with the City of Lodi, the Lodi Arts Project Fund, and other business sponsors, the concerts will take place each Thursday at noon beginning July 10th through August 28th, and will spotlight eight quality performances that promise to entertain audiences.
Scheduled to appear at the Lunch Time Live Series are:
• July 10: Alex Kash (Gospel greats, and the best of R&B and Folk)
• July 17: David Zink (blues, contemporary pop-rock and Adult Alternative)
• July 24: Renz (modern pop, adult contemporary)
• July 31: Elena Powell (Guitarist – rock, pop, folk, and surf)
• Aug. 7: John Covert (Folk, rock, blues, country)
• Aug. 14: John Hoover (Singer/Guitarist/songwriter – folk/pop)
• Aug. 21: Lodi Community Band
• Aug. 28: Frank Bailey Band
The Lodi Arts Commission created Lunch Time Live back in 1985 (under the name “Brown Bag Series” ). The series is one of the longest running annual programs presented by the Arts Commission.
Sponsorships are still welcomed and interested parties should contact the City’s Division of Arts & Culture at 209-333-5511