Artist of the Month
Stockton-Lodi Pen Women
The Stockton-Lodi Branch of the National League of American Pen Women works to encourage the production of creative work of professional standard in Art, Letters, and Music.
Through outreach activities we provide educational, creative, and professional support to members and non-members in these disciplines. Members will be displaying their art and performing readings during the Art Hop.
join us for the Art Hop at the Lodi Public Library, on the first Friday of each month, from 6:00 - 8:30 pm.
This free event is an evening of viewing art and talking to artists, while being part of a fun, social event including the sampling of delicious hors d'oeuvres.
Each location displays the work of a local or Northern California artist (or artists) for at least a month.
Be a “hopper” and take part in our Art Hop Raffle! Pick up a “passport”, get it stamped at all the venues, (over a period of months) and win prizes including gifts from participating locations! Ask at Art Hop sites about closing dates and drop-off locations for completed passports. Most venues allow stamping during the month of the exhibit.
For those who cannot attend on Friday, artwork will remain on display in the library for the entire month.
- Sept 5th - Lodi-Stockton Pen Women; various media
7pm prose & poetry reading
Art Hop Venues
Your public library isn't the only participating venue. Make it an evening by visiting each of these Lodi locations, each with different art on display:
- Thomas Theater Gallery at Hutchins Street Square (125 S. Hutchins Street)
- Double Dip Gallery (222 W Pine Street)
- Lodi Community Art Center (3171 Lakewood Mall)
- Bunches of Beads (100 W. Pine Street)
- One Way Winery (25 N. School Street)
- Fields Family Wines ( 20 N School Street)
- McKinleys Frame Shop (11 W. Pine Street)
- Smart Alic Accesories (5 W. Pine Street)
- French at Heart (22 S. School Street)
- Viñedos Aurora at Pamplona Tapas (14 W. Oak Street)
- The Rowan Tree (11 S. Sacramento Street)
- New & Again Consignment Furniture (110 S. School Street)
For more information about the Art Hop, visit the Lodi Community Art Center.