LODI PLANNING COMMISSION
- ROLL CALL
- MINUTES – “September 26, 2018”
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Request for Planning Commission approval of a Use Permit to allow a Type-41 On-Site Beer and Wine sales at Juli’s and Raleigh’s Village Coffee Shop at 700 Victor Road. (Applicant: Mr. Raleigh Morrow; File 2018-42 U; CEQA Determination: Exempt per Section 15321)
- PLANNING MATTERS/FOLLOW-UP ITEMS
- ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE
- ACTIONS OF THE CITY COUNCIL
- ACTIONS OF THE SITE PLAN AND ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE
- ACTIONS OF THE LODI ARTS COMMISSION
- COMMENTS BY THE PUBLIC (NON-AGENDA ITEMS)
- COMMENTS BY THE PLANNING COMMISSIONERS & STAFF (NON-AGENDA ITEMS)
Pursuant to Section 54954.2(a) of the Government Code of the State of California, this agenda was posted at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting at a public place freely accessible to the public 24 hours a day.
**NOTICE: Pursuant to Government Code §54954.3(a), public comments may be directed to the legislative body concerning any item contained on the agenda for this meeting before(in the case of a Closed Session item) or during consideration of the item.
NOTE: All staff reports or other written documentation relating to each item of business referred to on the agenda are on file in the Community Development Department, 221 W. Pine Street, and are available for public inspection. If requested, the agenda shall be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 USC Sec. 12132), and the federal rules and regulations adopted in implementation thereof. To make a request for disability-related modification or accommodation contact the Division of Arts & Culture as soon as possible and at least 24 hours prior to the meeting date.
Right of Appeal:
If you disagree with the decision of the commission, you have a right of appeal. Only persons who participated in the review process by submitting written or oral testimony, or by attending the public hearing, may appeal.
Pursuant to Lodi Municipal Code Section 17.72.110, actions of the Planning Commission may be appealed to the City Council by filing, within ten (10) business days, a written appeal with the City Clerk and payment of $300.00 appeal fee. The appeal shall be processed in accordance with Chapter 17.88, Appeals, of the Lodi Municipal Code. Contact: City Clerk, City Hall 2nd Floor, 221 West Pine Street, Lodi, California 95240 – Phone: (209) 333-6702.