Current Police Officer range: $90,664.66 to $110,203.53 annually. Salary step at appointment depends on qualification.
Retirement & Deferred Compensation
Eligible Lodi Police Department employees are enrolled in the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) benefits.
- For new CalPERS members, we offer 2.7% at 57 for retirement for single highest year.
- For legacy CalPERS members, we offer 3% at 55 for retirement for single highest year.
Deferred compensation is also available at a matching rate of 3%.
Scheduling, Incentives & Facilities
- 4-10 plan for most assignments, including Patrol with alternating weekends off
- Incentive pay for education, special assignments, and bilingual
- Performance incentive bonus up to $3,000 per year
- Special assignments, including: